February 2024 Craft Project Organizer Book
Welcome to Project #1 of Maymay's Made It Club!!
We couldn't be more excited about the first project that we are going to do together. If you are anything like me you are always finding more projects to create than you have time to do. I thought it would be nice to have a project book where I could organize my "thoughts," at least my crafty thoughts. Make one for you and one for a friend!
This sweet book can be so much more than just an organizer. You can change the design to suit any need from a notebook, to password minder to even a gratitude journal. So many possibilities!
This printable PDF has all of your make-it kit supplies, project kit supplies, and a helpful tip on printing out your project pages.
- Gather your make-it-kit supplies
- Choose your coordinating cardstock and make all of the cuts listed in the PDF
- Print 10 copies of the craft project pages PDF on cardstock
- For the live stream, two screens are recommended (laptop/computer to watch, phone/iPad to chat on)
- Attend Clubhouse by using the link that will be emailed to you on February 14th!
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org